Solar Panel Installations
It has never been easier or cheaper to generate your own electricity from solar panels, a reliable and clean way to use solar power. Use our calculator below.
You may be surprised at how little it can cost to benefit financially and contribute to the environment with considerabe carbon emission savings.
- We use quality materials. Schúco engineering and top brand name monocrystalline panels that carry a 25 year warranty.
- Our home installation prices start at £3,900 for a fully fitted system including VAT.
- We are MCS certified, REA accredited and NAPIT members.
- Your deposit is fully insured so if your installation is not completed for ANY reason, you get a full refund.
- We offer free, ongoing support and will complete all the forms you need to claim government incentives.
- We do not use any underhand sales tactics, we let our quality and prices speak for themselves.
- We calculate the amount of power your solar panel installation will produce using government regulated standards (SAP calculations).
Use our calculator below to find out how much it could be worth to you.
- Using the 25 year, index linked, tax free government guaranteed Feed-In-Tariff (grant) we estimate all your income and electricity savings.
- We have full liability and guarantee insurance cover.
- An average installation will save over 1 tonne (1,000 Kg) of carbon emissions each year
- Over 150,000 homes have had Solar PV installed this year so far. Over 4,000 per week.
Our solar surveyor will visit your property and inspect your roof. You will be presented with the facts and left to make a decision in your own time. We may make a courtesy call after a few weeks to discover if you need any more information and to update you on any changes.
We never use hard sales techniques and never employ pushy sales people.
There are 7 factors that control power output:
- Direction of the roof
- Light Levels
- Angle of the roof
- Local daylight intensity at your location
- Panel Efficiency
- System Design
The REAL Assurance Scheme was set up by the Renewable Energy Association to guarantee a high quality experience for consumers wishing to buy or lease small-scale energy generation systems for their homes.
The REAL Assurance Scheme logo is a sign that UK Solar Power Panels Ltd. has agreed to abide by the high standards set out in the REAL Consumer Code.
UK Solar Power Panels REA membership No. . 00042945
The Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) is the UK government's recommended system for measuring the energy rating of residential dwellings.
Some of these standards apply to solar power generation and are used by the installation industry to calculate the efficiency of specific solar panel installations. We use these when we calculate the power output of your solar panels and the money that you save and earn from selling power back to the national grid.
25 Year Guarantee
All of the solar panels are covered by a 25 year warranty, that guarantees that after 10 years the output from the panels will still be at least 90% and after 25 years at least 80%. This is an industry standard.
In addition we offer a 10 year guarantee of our workmanship that is backed by an insurance policy issued by the Independent Warranty Association (see below).
UK Solar Power Panels is dedicated to reducing carbon emmissions, to finding new and efficient sources of alternative energy as well as providing value for money.
A typical 4Kw installation will save nearly 2 tonnes of carbon each year.
Microgeneration Certification Scheme
A government certification scheme, based on UKAS accreditation to certify the compliance of installers and equipment with industry standards for the installation of small scale renewable energy technology including solar photovoltaic installations.
UK Solar Power Panels is certified under registration number NAP 16146...lookup
We offer full warranty insurance cover and deposit protection insurance as standard. There is no extra cost. If we should go out of business over the period of the installation warranty (normally 10 years) then your warranty will be honoured by our insurance scheme.
With deposit protection, your 25% deposit for the installation is completely covered. If for any reason the work is not fully completed then your money is safe. Membership No. UAT-10-11
What We Do
- Survey the roof & loft space
- Produce a quotation
- Assemble scaffolding
- Mount panels on the roof
- Install inverter in loft space
- Connect inverter to mains junction box
- Register the installation
- Commission the installation
more about the Solar panel installation process
A standard installation should only take 1 or 2 days.
Feed In Tariff
In an effort to meet the target of 20% renewable energy by 2020 set by the Kyoto Agreement the British government has agreed to pay 16.0p per kW/hour produced by your solar installation up to a maximum size of 4 kWatts.
This tax free payment (the feed-in-tariff) is guaranteed and will be paid for the next 25 years, which is the minimum expected lifetime of a solar panel installation. This makes a solar panel installation an excellent investment. DECC Brochure
From 3rd March 2012 you can only qualify for feed-in-tariffs if your home has an Energy Efficiency Certificate. It costs around £36 to have your home assessed for loft and cavity wall insulation, low energy bulbs and double glazing.
NAPIT is a government appointed registration and certification body authorised to certificate Companies under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) and to operate Competent Persons Schemes (CPS) under the Building Regulations.
Membership No. NAP 16146
Call Us Now
01403 788 635
We are confident that we offer one of the best total installation prices in the business.
We adhere strictly to the Office of Fair Trading Consumer Code
The Office of Fair Trading backs the REAL consumer code as part of its self-regulation initiative, the Consumer Codes Approval Scheme.